Things hadn't improved a week later, still no broadband. Still, it meant I didn't have to give Eli Roth too much attention.
1. Hostel - $20M - $20M
2. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - $33.7M - $226M
3. King Kong - $31.8M - $176M
4. Fun with Dick and Jane - $21M - $64.6M
5. Cheaper by the Dozen 2 - $18.9M - $54.7M
6. Munich - $7.4M - $25M
7. Memoirs of a Geisha - $10.2M - $30.6M
8. Rumor Has It... - $11.8M - $26.9M
9. Brokeback Moutain - $5.7M - $22.4M
10. The Family Stone - $10.3M - $46.3M
No one predicted that Hostel, a hard R rated sex, torture and graphic murder movie would have opened so well. Hostel cost less than $5M to make and is the second Lion's Gate film to hit profit in one weekend (last one was Saw II).
Reports might return next weekend but for now this dial up is costing us cash and isn't really that great. All being well our broadband should be sorted this week and I can take time out from tiling to write a proper report.