Sadly the final report of the year wasn't anything at all to write home about. Interestingly, while I'd been writing the full reports for almost half a year at this point, it wasn't until mid-December that people realised that I actually wrote them myself - because I had never mentioned otherwise people simply assumed I cut and pasted the reports each Sunday so it was nice to receive some credit when people realised I did them.
1. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - $32.8M - $225M
2. King Kong - $31.6M - $174M
3. Fun with Dick and Jane - $21M - $64.6M
4. Cheaper by the Dozen 2 - $19.3M - $55.1M
5. Rumor Has It... - $11.6M - $26.7M
6. The Family Stone - $10.2M - $46.2M
7. Memoirs of a Geisha - $10M - $30.4M
8. The Ringer - $8.03M - $21.6M
9. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - $7.46M - $277M
10. Munich - $6.1M - $15.6M
Still on dial up so no full report this week.