No idea why this report was so short but given the date I think I must have been away celebrating my wife's birthday!
1. The Messengers $14.5M - $14.5M
2. Because I Said So $13M - $13M
3. Epic Movie $8.2M - $29.3M
4. Night at the Museum $6.7M - $225.3M
5. Smokin' Aces $6.3M - $24.9M
6. Stomp the Yard $4.2M - $56M
7. Dreamgirls $4M - $92.7M
8. Pan's Labyrinth $3.6M - $21.6M
9. The Pursuit of Happyness $3.1M - $157.3M
10. The Queen $2.7M - $45.5M
Estimates might be a little out this weekend until final numbers appear due to it being Superbowl Sunday. The Messengers is from the Pang brothers, who directed The Eye. Word is that the film was ultimatly taken from them and re-edited. Because I Said So is a Diana Keaton movie in which she plays a sort of eccentric mother who's meddling in her daughter's (played by Mandy Moore) love life so that daughter doesn't repeat the mistakes made by mother.